- PERSONAL DATA CATEGORY.
- Navigational data.
However, we would like to point out that, during their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire certain data referring to the User whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
This group of information is used to detect the presence of users.
This data category includes IP addresses or internet domain names used by users connecting to the website, the URI addresses, the time of the request, how the query is made, the file dimension, the code number (successful, error, etc.) and other information.
The analysis of these navigational data generates anonymous and aggregated statistics, they are useful for possible improvements to the website. They are never permanently saved on the device. In fact they are deleted immediately after the processing. Data could be used for the verification of liability in case of cybercrimes.
- When you send an email to the email address displayed on our website we collect your email address and any other information you provide in that email, such as your name, your surname, e-mail address and the information contained in your CV for the section “work with us”.
We do not collect sensitive personal information on you (art. 9 of Regulation EU 2016/679).
- Legal basis for processing: We collect and use information from individuals who contact us in accordance with paragraph 1, letter b.
- Disclosure of your information to other third parties: We disclose your information to other third parties which will process your information as data controllers. The list of data controllers can be asked to the owner by writing to Euroflex SpA, Via Carmine Amato, 128, -84085- Mercato San Severino, (SA), fraz. Sant’Angelo.
- How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, in any case, for a period no longer than 12 months.
- Your rights in relation to your information:
- to access your information and to receive information about its use;
- to transfer your information to third parties;
- to have your information corrected and/or completed;
- to receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller (including a third party data controller);
- to have your information deleted and to restrict the use of your information;
In accordance with the current Regulation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the General Data Protection Regulation.
What about cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the main server, usually the browser, by the sites that the user visits, where they are stored in order to be re-transmitted to the same sites as the next visit of the same user. Most web browsers are set up to automatically accept the cookies. The cookies can be installed as:
- First-party cookies: these are cookies placed on a user’s computer by the website visited:
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies placed on a user’s computer by a website other than the one that the user is visiting.
- Session cookies: which are not permanently stored on the host computer and are automatically removed by closing the browser. Typically, cookies of this type are required to keep the browsing section open or to allow the users access to restricted areas of the site.
- Persistent cookies: that remain in the memory until they are manually deleted by the user, or for which there is a long-term of expiration date.
These cookies help websites remember users’ information and settings when they visit them in the future. The operating modes and options to limit or block cookies can be managed by changing the settings on the users’ internet browser. Many internet browsers are set to accept cookies automatically, but the user can change these settings to block cookies or to be alerted whenever cookies are sent to their device. The user can change the default configuration and disable cookies by setting the security level higher.
Technical cookies. Do not require user consent. Essential for the correct functioning of the website and to provide the service offered and requested by a user.
Profiling Cookies. User consent is required. Used to create user profiles based on personal choices and preferences, in order to send adverts in line with the profile created.
These cookies can be separated in four groups:
Analytics cookies are assimilated to technical cookies used to collect information on the number of users and how they visit the website. This information is analyzed in aggregate form for statistical purposes. The information generated by the cookie is about how the user uses the website (including the IP address and password) and the visitor’s behavior (personal habits, websites visited, downloaded content, etc.).
Widgets cookies: a widget is an element of a graphical user interface (GUI) that displays information or provides a specific way for a user to interact with the operating system or an application. Widgets include cookies of Facebook, Google+, Twitter.
Advertising cookies: these cookies record information about your visit to and use of our website, for advertising purposes. Google and Tradedoubler are examples of this category.
Web beacons are small GIF image files which enable us to track your receipt of our marketing emails, how often you view our website pages, your location, IP address and browser information. Web beacons are activated whenever you open a marketing email or access a page on our website which contains a web beacon. Web beacons transmit data when you view them but are not capable of accessing any other information on your computer. Web beacons are not stored on your hard drive unless you download a GIF image containing them.
Types of cookies we use
When browsing on this website users may receive both cookies from Euroflex SpA and cookies from third parties, that may set cookies on the user’s devices on our behalf in order to process information which are analyzed in anonymous and aggregate form for statistical purposes.